- Establish an extensive green roof in short lead time
- Modular, lightweight and portable
- Pre-planting in nursery environment
- Fast installation
- Drainage system independent of trays
- Quick discharge of excess water
- Easy plug-in assembly to drainage system
- Tray replacements do not affect drainage system
- Watertight drainage pipe and connector joints
- Non-clogging of reservoir and drainage channels
- Effective rodent barrier
- Spill-proof placement of planting media
- Capillary wicks facilitate use of stored water
- Optional securing of trays to substrate
- Easily dismantled, stored offsite and re-assembled
- Made from recycled materials
- Supports Green Building Certification
|Technical Specification||VersiRoof™ MEP|
|Size||500 x 500 mm|
|Soil Depth||~75 mm|
|Green Roof Types||Extensive|
|Reservoir Capacity||~32.5 l/m²|
~8 kg/m² (2 kg each)
~104 kg/m² (26 kg each)
Capillary Wicks Capillary Wicks in the Support Plate convey water to the geotextile filter and planting media. This also discourages root incursion into the reservoir.
Placement of Planting Media The MEP® Tray has a fitted Support Plate for placement of a geotextile filter. Its small apertures stop excess planting media getting into the reservoir.
Erosion Control A Confinement Grid minimises media spillage within the MEP® Tray. It is attached to the tray to prevent it from being dislodged.
Securing of Trays Adjoining MEP® Trays are secured by fastening pegs. Each tray may be bolted to the substrate via the Base Connector for additional security if required.
Water Seepage Ridges at the edge and around the fastening holes of the MEP® Tray prevent water seepage between adjoining trays keeping the roof beneath dry.
Non-Intrusive Base The MEP® Tray has a smooth base without any protrusions allowing it to be placed directly onto the waterproofing membrane without damaging it.
Independent Drainage The MEP® Tray utilizes an independent drainage system pre-installed beneath the trays. Polyurethane seals used at the joints ensure watertightness.
Fast Installation & Removal MEP® Tray units are placed onto a pre-installed drainage network. Trays are easily added or removed without affecting the drainage network.
Rodent Barriers Rodent Barriers at each corners of the MEP® Tray prevent rodents infesting the space between trays